WHY CHOOSE Us
St John’s Lutheran School, which is owned and operated by Eudunda Robertstown Lutheran Parish, offers its program in Christian Education to all applicants regardless of ethnic origin, religion or disability, provided that:
- Through enrolment procedures, parents seeking enrolment for their child/children undertake to support willingly and freely the stated purpose of St John’s Lutheran School
- Adequate space and resources are available.
Enrolment priorities will be determined from time to time by Eudunda Robertstown Lutheran Parish. The current enrolment priorities are:
- Children who are members of Eudunda Robertstown Lutheran Parish, Eudunda
- Siblings and children of former students
- Children who are members of any other Lutheran Congregation
- Children who are members of Christian Churches, other than Lutheran
- Children who have no association with a Christian Church
- The order in which applications are received in each priority area.
Two intakes of Foundation students occur each year. Once at the beginning of the year for children who turn 5 by 1st May and a mid-year intake at the beginning of Term Three for those children who are 5 years of age prior to 31st October.
In exceptional circumstances the length of time a child may spend in Foundation may be extended or reduced but any decision to vary the policy will require agreement between the School and the parents/caregivers concerned.
You can access further information about ‘Same First Day’ on www.earlyyears.sa.edu.au/
On this site is a calendar/calculator under the heading of ‘Same First Day’ where you can enter your child’s details to work out when they can begin preschool and school.
Please read through this information and if you are unsure of anything, please contact us or your local preschool centre.
Enrolments should be completed in the year prior to the intake to allow adequate preparation time for parents and the school. An enrolment form needs to be completed.
All parents are required to have an interview with the Principal before the admission of their first child.
Get Started With Us
Call For MORE INFORMATION OR TOURS
(08) 8581 1282
Email For FORMS & PROSPECTUS
01. Book A Tour
Book a tour with us so you can experience the St John’s Community for yourself.
02. Meet The Principal
Talk to our Principal, so we can find out more about your family, your children, and their individual needs.
03. Enrolment Form
Fill out an enrolment form so your family needs can be looked after.